Monday, March 31, 2008

Oooo - a Photobucket meme

Judy has tipped me off again to a meme. This one involves Photobucket, so I had to play!

THE RULES:

You need 2 internet windows open to do it (not a problem - I usually have like 6 open at any given moment):
1. Go to www. photobucket.com
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Use only the first page
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer. (Or in my case, I uploaded the picture to the blog.)


THE QUESTIONS:

1. What is your first name? (the one I use, anyway...)



2. What is your favorite candy?



3. What is your relationship status?



4. What is your favorite color?



5. Who is your celebrity crush?



(Hey, go easy on me - I just saw "Sixteen Candles" on TV this past weekend...)

6. What is your favorite band? (This week it's...)



7. What is your favorite movie?



8. What is your favorite past time?



9. What is your job?



10. What do you do for fun?



11. What kind of car do you drive?



12. What is your favorite TV show?



(When is it coming back???)

13. One word to describe yourself:



Your turn!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

AAAAAAHHHH!!!! JAKE RYAN!!!!

Love that movie - we saw it this weekend, too!