Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Travelin'

Wow, yesterday's post was long! Now I remember why I always just forward those things on email...

Traveling for work today. I get to go to Galveston, one of my favorite places. I won't get to spend much time enjoying it, because I'll be working as soon as I get there and into the evening, then I head back to Austin in the morning. But I'll go to sleep to the sound of waves on the beach and wake up to a view of the sun coming up over the ocean, so it's ALL GOOD!

I'll make sure I have breakfast at the Denny's on the Seawall so I can watch the ocean while I have breakfast. Gotta love Denny's - hashbrowns, baby, hashbrowns.

I'll have to go back down soon when I can play in the water and hang out on the Strand.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Mmmm...just the chance to get away from the "norm" would be awesome, even with the full workload. Enjoy the sunrise!