Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In my email...

The Tucker Sling wants to know: "Could your baby have acid reflux?" I don't think so.

No phone yet. AT&T repair guy is supposed to come today. I hope he's not expecting me to be there. I'm 99% sure whatever the problem is, it's outside the house, so presumably I don't need to be there. I guess if he can't resolve things outside, they'll make an appt to come out when I can be there so they can come check things inside. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. However, things rarely get resolved for me the first time and in the most convenient way. So, we shall see.

Sidenote to the problem of no phone: I just listed my car on Craigslist yesterday. And I put my home phone, banking on the home phone being up and running today. Which it isn't. I don't like handing out my cell phone number to the masses. So, one more reason this needs to be resolved. If you're in the market for a 2002 Cougar, though, lemme know. It just had a brake job!!

No comments: