Monday, May 12, 2008

Suzanne needs...

Thanks to Judy for giving me a blog post and an entertaining way to waste time. She said that if you google "[Your name] needs" you'll find out the most interesting things. Here is what Google says I need:

Suzanne needs to get dressed. (Am I naked again without realizing it?)

Suzanne needs you healthy. (So she doesn't have do any of your work.)

Suzanne needs a home. (Well, I *have* a home, but I want one closer to downtown.)

Suzanne needs hundreds of dollars worth of dental work. (Well, that's just not true!)

Suzanne needs your support. (That means money. I need money. So, I can buy a house closer to downtown. I accept PayPal.)

Suzanne needs an Honorable Discharge and intense therapy just to survive. (Well, that's just not...okay, maybe it is.)

Suzanne needs to know about the group. (I really do - in the comments section of my blog. How ARE all of you?)

3 comments:

Judy said...

HAHA - yours were good!

Can this weather be any more depressing???? Geez, what is it with the clouds and junk?

Unknown said...

Johnny Needs Some Meds! I woke up with a soar throat today... grrr... Fortunately for me today is the day I can start taking meds again! Hooray!

J!

Anonymous said...

Okay, not sure I did this right because I got a bunch of web links that didn't relate well to this search function, but here are a few lines I got:

Angela Needs...
1. her space Video Channel. (have no idea what that is)
2. A new wardrobe. (Yes, I agree!)
3. To take her father off the pedestal. (This one is just spooky).
4. To take those 18-hour days she spends working on her Web site and devote that time to improving the quality of her clothes. (Again with my wardrobe. Geez. Maybe I seriously need to go on Bravo to do one of those fashion reform shows.)