Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Change is good. Change is good. Change is good.

Been a busy few days, because after a couple of years of pondering, and a couple of months of actively considering, and a couple of weeks (actually more) of finding out numbers and getting other folks involved, I have...put my house on the market! Aaaaa!!

Yes, I know this is a crappy time to sell. But it's a great time to buy, and I'm possibly in a position to make a good move - something that has real potential to grow for me and improve my location. So, despite the fact that I love my little house in the country, I'm going to allow perfect strangers to traipse through it when I'm not there and judge everything I've done and tell me why they don't want to pay what I'm asking. And hopefully, when I tell them they're insane, they'll want my fabulous little house enough to say, "Okay, then" and just pay me what I want for it. We shall see.

If I don't get any offers that I'm comfortable with, I'll just take it back off the market and revisit the situation next year. But I have a feeling it's all going to work out and I'll be in a new house with a whole new slew of home improvement projects by the end of the summer. Again...aaaa!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Judy said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

There, that feels better!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

SWEET! Ain't Life Grand! I'm sooooooooooooooo Excited for you! I'm espesially excited for all the new projects!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope that means you'll be closer to town... which means, of course, closer to me!