Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My head hurts.

I'm ready for the searing blast furnace of summer if it means that all pollinating or mold-like life will be cooked within an inch of existence, no longer able to bother me by causing an allergic reaction.

Some sort of mold is in the air according to the allergy report, and I've had a headache all day, and I've been swallowing gook. I've tried Tylenol, but it didn't do anything. And it's not just pain - it's a heaviness. My head feels heavy, like all I want to do is lay it down on a pillow. And I can feel my congestion - like the airways in my nose have shrunken into small slits. I don't even know how I'm working right now. And of course I have no decongestant or allergy medication with me.

So, I'm officially miserable with no way to relieve it. And when I look out my window, I see rain, which I would guess will only make things worse. Oh, to the summer days of blinding heat where nothing can live.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Rain? You've got rain? We haven't had rain since...well...I can't remember the last time we had rain. Since it has been forever since I washed my car, that's at least as long as it has been.