Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sun, where art thou?

Thoughts on a dreary day:

1. It's dreary outside. This is the second day in a row of dreary. Dreary makes me sleepy. Plus, I've cut out all caffeine the last couple of days in order to help with my stomach issues, so that just adds to the sleepy. We should have siesta in the U.S.

2. The muscle in the thumb on my right hand keeps spasming, pulling my thumb forward. It's weird. But I don't stop it when it starts spasming. I just watch it. Because it's so weird.

3. I discovered Horizon organic yogurt this week. Man, that stuff is good!

4. I saw a news report yesterday that said your keyboard has more germs on it than a toilet seat. I just wiped mine off with an anti-bacterial wipe. I feel better.

5. What shows do you DVR? I record Monk, House, The Soup, Most Haunted, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Actually, Jonathan DVRs Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and then he never watches them. There are ALOT of airings of L&O:CI. But I digress. I think I'll add Bones to the list. And when Psych and Burn Notice start back up, I'll have to make sure I get those, too.

And you? What's on your mind this overcast Tuesday?

2 comments:

Judy said...

No DVR here (I KNOW! We're so primitive!!!)...and forget trying to get the VCR (see??? We still have that, too!) to record what's on TV...ain't happenin'.

What do you mean it is dreary there? We've got the blazing sun melting us into a humid little puddle here. Gah. I'd rather have overcast.

As for what's on my mind, I am just hoping my son remembers to ride the bus home today. I'm a little apprehensive about that since I forgot to remind him this morning. And, piano lessons are OVER for the summer...hallelujah! Knock one thing off the calendar for a while! YAY! Oh, and we're getting a new minister next month - one with REALLY BAD REVIEWS, if you know what I mean. I'm so afraid he's going to tear down everything our church has built up. I'm considering switching to the Episcopal church for a bit...in all seriousness. At least they WORSHIP instead of whatever that service is that we have at our church...

Unknown said...

I walked to work in a little bit of a drizzle this morning... So I'm right there with you, and I had to walk because our bikes were stolen right out of my back yard... But the sun did come out and it was nice to have back, I think I will be doing yard work tomorrow with it's return, as far as DVR, Yeah, the L&O CI is definitely mine, and I'll watch em, I Promise...

"But I don't stop it when it starts spasming. I just watch it. Because it's so weird." This line made me smile and remember how cute you are... ;)