Friday, May 16, 2008

Pisces

So here's my horoscope for today:

"Your selfless side needs to get in better balance with your more self-oriented side. Have you been helping too many people for too long and neglecting your own needs? The biggest problem with giving all the time is that pretty soon you have nothing left! Putting other people first is getting less and less realistic -- you have got to start conserving your energy for your own needs. Start saying 'no' a little bit more often. It gets easier and easier each time you do it."

So, I'm sorry, but the answer to whatever you needed from me today is "no." Unless of course I actually wanted to do whatever it was, and then it'll be "yes," but only because today it's all about me and my needs. (And yes, I swear I didn't write this one myself.)

2 comments:

Judy said...

So...maybe I need to change my birthday. I'd love a little me time today!

Unknown said...

Damn! Today was the day I was gonna ask you too....