Friday, August 29, 2008

Tomorrow. The Day.

Tomorrow it begins, people. The greatest time of year. Kickoff is at 6 p.m.

The renovations to the north end of Royal Memorial Stadium have been completed.

I have a new purse for game days.

And this year, glory of glories, I have a partner in crime. I have a true Texas fan to go with me to all the games. No more begging people to come to a game with me ("Come on! Just one game! I'll buy you a drink when we get there..."). No more selling tickets on eBay when I can't find anyone to go with me and I just can't face losing money on yet another ticket. No more squeezing in with my parents' seats so I don't have to sit alone in my own seats. This year: two tickets, two butts in seats.

Let the joy begin!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

There's a small part of me that is really sad that you have a game buddy...let me know if J's ever too sick to make the climb to the seats cuz I'm a great back up plan! I won't even let the height thing mess with me!