Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You're kidding, right?

Just when I thought all the troubles with my left eye were over, yesterday I got a stye. I'm not even joking. It's on the inner part of the upper lid, right by my tear duct. Can you believe it? I can't believe it.

Either there's some kind of bacteria swirling around that region of my face that just will not die or someone has a voodoo doll of me and keeps sticking the needle in my left eye.

Who would do that? Who did I piss off? It *must* be the voodoo thing, because I wash my face religiously, everynight carefully taking off all makeup, cleaning, moisturizing, using eye cream to keep the wrinkles away. I use sun-screened moisturizer in the mornings. I take care of my face people!

Oh, I guess it's *possible* that I touched something at some point that was unclean in some way, then rubbed my eye or something, setting off this chain of unpleasant eye ailments. But I think it's far more likely that someone is attacking me with voodoo.

If only I knew who so I could make amends...

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh geez...

But, you know, it is like anything else when you get sick. When something goes awry, your resistance is lowered, making your more susceptible to bad stuff. I think you should bathe in purell.

And wear goggles.