Thursday, August 23, 2007

eBay listing by a Mom with 6 kids. God help her.

As a general rule, I don't use my blog to send you to someone else's blog to get your daily dose of entertainment. After all, I got thoughts of my own. You came here because MY thoughts intrigue you, right? You lie awake at night wondering what I'm thinking, what I'm doing, what I'll regail you with come morning. It's cheating to send you to someone else to fill you with laughter and/or thoughts to ponder. And besides, you might start going to their blog instead of mine.

But this is a great little piece of writing, and something that I think you'll get a kick out of. It's actually an eBay listing, but the woman also has a blog that I intend to check out. I'm not sure how long the listing will live out there in cyberspace, so check it out quickly.

When you read this eBay listing, if you're a parent, particularly a mom, you will wonder how this woman keeps her sanity. If you're not a parent or your parenting is limited to only managing one or two children, you'll learn a valuable lesson about commenting on the vast number of children someone with a brood has, as if they've never had it pointed out to them before.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: