Monday, February 05, 2007

You're welcome, Payton.

Yay! Payton Manning won! Oh, wait, I guess I'm supposed to say that the Colts won. Well, I like to think that my support of Payton helped in his...their victory. I'm sure he checks my blog.

So far all is well here in Houston-town. I have discovered one truth that I find painful, though. You know how you hear that your reflexes slow down as you get older? I thought that meant when you were like 70. Perhaps you should reconsider driving or drive slower or something to compensate. Apparently, it starts a lot sooner - like in your 30s. And the way you know isn't from your driving. It's in trying to play a Playstation game with your nephew, and you can't do jack, and he's racking up points and going from level to level and just generally eating your lunch.

I've said before that I don't play video games. I intend to continue not playing them.

Okay - off to go be the world's greatest aunt. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Judy said...

yes, your reflexes definitely start slacking in your 30's.

Did you know I can no longer skate board? Not a pretty thing the other day. I have the strawberry to prove it (and that was just on the carpet).