Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's just 6 numbers, right?

It's Thursday. More crap than usual coming down the pike. When do I get to win the lottery and be done with so very much of said crap?

I saw an E! True Hollywood Story about lottery winners who blamed the lottery for ruining their lives. They were idiots all. The blew all of their money, ran around flashing their money then were surprised when they got robbed, did a lot of drugs and wrecked their cars. Who you are before you get that check is you are afterward. If you can't handle money before it's 7 figures, you won't be able to handle it when it is.

Me? I can handle my money now. And it's not 7 figures. So, ergo, I'm that person who actually *should* win the lottery. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should try that group lottery pick thing where several friends buy a bunch of lottery tickets so they have a better chance of winning it? THen the split the winnings... That's a fine idea. I'd be okay if I just got a mil, instead of the whole 20 million or so. :)