Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Stop changing the schedule.

I really wish the networks wouldn't change the schedules for recurring shows. I'm used to The Amazing Race being on Tuesdays, and while I managed to remember to catch most of the premiere episode on Sunday the 17th, I completely missed this week's episode. I just had it in my head that it was on Tuesday. When I started looking for the listing last night (I was going to tape it tonight...I have plans, which I'll get to in a sec), I was confused when it wasn't on the TV guide. I saw "Heroes" listed two nights in a row, so I thought maybe there was a misprint, but no. They're actually showing the premiere episode of "Heroes" twice, and TAR is on Sundays, which I've GOT to try and remember. Another reason to get TiVo - it remembers for you.

In any case, it looks like the cheerleaders have been ousted from TAR. What a pleasant event so early in the show. I can't recap since I didn't see the show and won't try to comment based on other people's recaps. I'll just try to be more on the ball this weekend.

My evening tonight should be a lot of fun. I'm going to see Carol Burnett's one-woman show! I'm going with two of my friends. It's called "Conversations with Carol Burnett" and the audience will be able to ask questions, but I don't know much more than that. It's Carol Burnett, though, so it's bound to be good. I'll give the low-down tomorrow!

Returning to a comment I made in passing above, did anyone watch the premiere for "Heroes" last night? I did, and I liked it. I think I'll stick with it. I wondered if it might be reminiscent of The 4400, which I love, but it was different. The 4400 I've been watching care of Netflix. I'm catching up on a lot of shows thanks to Netflix!

1 comment:

Judy said...

WHAT???? They aren't on tonight???? AAAUUGH!!!!!