Friday, March 10, 2006

South Beach pizza? Oh yeah.

When you think of South Beach, either the place or the diet, pizza doesn't leap immediately to mind. But I gotta tell you - it is good! I had a coupon, so even though I haven't been doing the South Beach diet, I decided to try two of their frozen pizzas: the pepperoni and the grilled chicken and vegetable. Yuummmmmy! And they're healthy. Can you ask for more than that? I think not.



I don't know about most people, but I luvva the coupons. I save money every time I go to the grocery store. In fact, I like to think of it in another way. I add up how much I saved with my coupons at the end of my shopping trip, and then I pick out items from my grocery booty that add up to that amount and I tell myself that it's like I got those items for free. I know some people don't like to take the time to mess with coupons, but to me it's worth it - a little time spent with some scissors while watching tv in exchange for free food. And if you can combine coupons with a sale item...well, that's just like gettin' away with somethin'! And you know you get a thrill when you get away with somethin'.

1 comment:

Judy said...

PREACH IT, GIRL!

Love the coupons - and I even have Scott shopping with them now, too!