Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've been tagged!

Okay, I've been tagged for a meme, and I've never been tagged before (oh, for the days I could say that with regularity), so I'm assuming that all I do is post the questions that Melodious answered on her blog, and put in my answers! Judy did this same meme on her blog, and I noticed hers had a couple of extra questions, though, so I added them to the ones Melodious had. Here goes:

4 (of about 1,000) jobs I have had:

- clerk at a donut store (first job, at Shipley Donuts - see previous post!)
- usher at a special events center and a theater (I was a student, okay???)
- receptionist (my English degree was SO useful)
- writer/editor (thank you, UT, for the journalism degree)

4 movies I could watch over and over again:

- Casablanca (yeah, I'm one of THOSE people)
- Office Space ("Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately." "Well, I wouldn't exactly say I've been *missing* it, Bob." Some people think of "Lord of the Rings" when they think of fantasy. I think of this movie.)
- The 'Burbs (Tom Hanks before he went all serious. But nothing is any funnier than when Bruce Dern's foot goes through the porch. I chuckle just thinking about it.)
- Notorious (I could just look at stills of Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman for hours.)

4 places I have lived:

Houston
Austin
San Marcos
Lafayette, Indiana

4 TV shows I love to watch (I'm a TV junkie, so there are many more I could list, but here are 4):

- The Amazing Race (NOT the family edition!)
- Criminal Minds
- King of Queens
- Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege and Justice

4 favorite books:

- Memoirs of a Geisha (haven't seen the movie yet, but plan to)
- Tuesdays with Morrie
- Me Talk Pretty One Day
- Goldy Bear mysteries

4 places I've been on vacation:

- Ireland
- London
- Acapulco
- Salem, Massachusetts

4 Web sites I read every day (I can't say I check EVERY day, but most!)

- Yahoo
- The Animal Rescue Site
-
The Daily Kitten
- Where One Day Runs into Another

4 favorite foods

- cheese enchiladas
- queso (sensing a theme?)
- guacamole
- spaghetti (see, I can branch out)

4 places you would rather be right now:

- home
- at a coffee shop
- at a movie, eating buttered popcorn
- on vacation anywhere

4 People I Am Tagging

Okay, I'm a big loser because I don't know enough bloggers to tag! I got this one from Melodious, who found me, and Judy's already done it, so it'll just have to work its way around blogworld without my help. Forgive me Blog gods!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Indiana? When? Bitty baby time?

Oh my goodness I LOVE King of Queens! What a hysterical show!

Melodious said...

Thank you so much for playing along, Suzanne!

You like me! You really LIKE me! ;-)

Suzanne said...

Indiana was in my mid-20s. Believe it or not, for a semester, this Longhorn was a Boilermaker! That's right, I earned me a 3.67 toward a Master's in English at Purdue before deciding to come back to my alma mater and get a second bachelor's in journalism instead. Seems to have been the right decision, even though sometimes I wish I just drove the shuttle at the airport...