Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I love you.

I love you. You are sweet. You fill me with a rush of satisfaction. You don't ask anything in return for the pleasure you bring, and just looking at you makes me smile. And baby, you know you make my mouth moist with feelings of desire. Just the thought of you makes me licks my lips - don't even pretend you didn't know that and it doesn't give you a thrill. I could never love any other the way I love you.

You are all I could ask you to be, chocolate-covered cake donut.



(P.S. I had to have a Fresca at lunch instead of real Coke and low-cal oatmeal for breakfast - ewwww - instead of anything edible to give me the caloric room for Mr. Love Bunny Donut, but it was worth it. I love you, Smoochie Donut Pants. You're the best!)

2 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Damn that is not helping my weight loss!

THey look so so so good!

Judy said...

I've been having a secret affair with his brother, Mr. Glazed. Travis is in love with the younger sister, Miss Caked with White Icing and Sprinkles.

Damn the donut family! Sins abounding!