Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is a special day - my mom's birthday! Now, my birthday greetings might make more sense if my mom actually read my blog, which she doesn't because I never gave her the address (I like to think that a certain amount of censorship between a parent and an adult child is a healthy thing), but a shout-out is a shout-out, even if the person being shouted to doesn't know it. :) So Mom, you're a great mom and a great person, and I'm glad you were born, and glad I was born to you, and I'm grateful for every day that we have each other to love. Few people on Earth got as lucky as I did in the Mom department.

In honor of this momentous occasion, I present you with Happy Birthdays from around the world! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Aw - Suzanne, that's great - what??? No mom reading here? Hmmm...perhaps I shouldn't have let *my* mom know about your blog! TEEHEE!!!