Monday, February 02, 2009

Super Bowl 2009

Any regular reader to my blog knows that I'm not too interested in the NFL, but I do enjoy a Super Bowl party as much as the next gal. J and I had a good time at Tom's last night, watching an exciting game (the ending was anyway) and enjoying some good company and food. Bruce Springsteen gave an awesome half-time show, too! I was a little disappointed in the commercials, though. None of them really grabbed me, except this gem, which is by far my favorite of the night:



I'll admit that I didn't see every single commercial all night, so I may have missed some good ones. The Go Daddy commercials were lame, though I did get a big kick out of the 1-second Miller High Life commercials. Very clever! What was your favorite?

2 comments:

Judy said...

Didn't really have a fave either except for the preview/clip for Monsters vs Aliens (new Dreamworks movie). Oh, I also liked the Budweiser Clydesdale fetching the "stick".

Johnny Austin said...

That commercial was awesome!