Friday, January 02, 2009

Off we go!

So, 2009 is officially under way! I've got a good feeling about this year. I think it's going to be a good one.

I ushered it in with good friends and the fabulous J. We started with great food at Taverna , then took it on over to Speakeasy for a little Dysfunkshun Junction and a whole lotta DJ on the rooftop. We danced 2009 in, enjoying fireworks and mild weather and great company! Then yesterday, I got to spend the entire day watching football in my pajamas - I even gained some much-needed ground in Clint's Bowl Pick 'Em. So I have to say that so far, it's my best year yet! ;)

As far as resolutions, I only have one, and it's one that J and I made jointly on New Year's morning (and by morning, I mean the wee hours, just before drifting off to sleep). The resolution for this year: to make 2009 the best year ever. Maybe that's one I can stick to! :)

1 comment:

Judy said...

It is going to be an AWESOME year! Happy New Year!