Friday, January 16, 2009

Movin on

Allright, kids! Enough bummer news about deals that didn't work. It's Friday, so let's kick the weekend off!

I think it might be time for another Cartoon Excellence Friday. Last time I shared some Space Ghost with you, some of you were...confused. You didn't really "get" it. I can understand where that might have happened since one of the guests was Bjork, and she's confusing to begin with. So, I'll try again, only this time the episode features Willie Nelson.

We all know Willie Nelson, right? And if you're from Texas, and especially Austin, you love Willie, right? So, even if you're not sure you like Space Ghost, you'd get some satisfaction from seeing a local icon display a good sense of humor, right? Okay, then. One more time, a little Space Ghost Cartoon Excellence! Please to enjoy!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I have never seen this cartoon (surprise, surprise - I know), but that was pretty funny!!!!

And, just for the record, my word verification word is feessese. Just looks strange with all those s's and e's!