Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm Tamale, and I use Tylenol.

I just saw a commercial for Aleve starring some tattooed motorcycle dude named Tako. That's pronounced like "taco."

If I got some tattoos, could I call myself Enchilada? Or maybe Inchilada if you're supposed to change a letter to make it "unique." I love enchiladas. Particularly cheese ones, though you can find a find shredded pork, chicken or veggie one. I like them with refried beans (as opposed to charro or black) and rice. And chile con queso. And guacamole. A "tako" (wink! See what I did there???) is optional.

And if I did ink up my body and change my name to a food item, would I then be marketable for commercials? I could use a new career.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Enchilada would be great, but be sure to change up the spelling a tad - Inchellata.

mc said...

If you really want to be completely, radically beyond sick, nonconformist get no piercings or ink...When they dig up the leftovers a thousand years from now they are going to think that gingerbread patterns on the lumbar area are religiously significant.