Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's a meme!

Okay, I was tagged for a meme, so here we go!

A - Available/Single? Single. Rub it in, why don't you?
B - Best Friend? I don't have one specific best friend, but I have a bunch of good ones!
C - Cake or Pie? Cake
D - Drink Of Choice? Coke
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? shampoo
F - Favorite Color? Not sure I have a color so much as a shade. I like the rich shade of most colors (as opposed to pastels, bright colors or primary colors).
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears if I have to choose, but I prefer Sour Patch Kids!
H - Hair Style? just past the shoulders with bangs
I - Indulgence? Blue Bell ice cream
J - January Or February? Is there a difference?
K - Kids & Their Names? Murphy, my cat, is the closest I come
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? hot water
M - Marriage Date? Is that supposed to be funny?
N- Number Of Siblings? 1 brother
O - Oranges Or Apples? oranges
P - Phobias/Fears? I'm not good with heights or bugs, but can't say I'm phobic
Q - Favorite Quote? "This too shall pass."
R - Reason to Smile? I'm from Texas. :)
S - Season? Spring, I think. You can wear shorts again, but it's not 500 degrees yet.
T - Tag Three People? Other than Judy (who tagged me), none of my other friends has a blog!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I have an Ashlee Simpson CD. And I like it.
V - Vegetable you don't like? olives are technically a fruit, but I'm giving that as my answer anyway
W - Worst Habit? bad posture. That sounds cheesy, but I'm serious - I've got shoulder and neck problems that I aggravate every single day with bad posture. It's ridiculous I haven't overcome it.
X - X-rays You've Had? besides teeth? feet, knees, torso (hips, back and neck)
Y - Your Favorite Food? cheese enchiladas
Z - Zodiac Sign? Pisces

Anyone who reads this, feel free to answer any of these questions in the comment section!

2 comments:

Judy said...

I'm sitting here reading this, slouched over my desk and propped up on an elbow when I get to "w". Yeah, thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll do it:

A - Available/Single? Single.
B - Best Friend? I don't have one but several very close ones.
C - Cake or Pie? Pie
D - Drink Of Choice? Alcoholic, or non?.. I'll go with mojitos.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? toothpaste
F - Favorite Color? I have different favorites for different things... silver for cars, shades of blues and black to wear, and overall favorite would be deep plum purple.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears, esp. the cinnamons
H - Hair Style? Long and basically unstyled.
I - Indulgence? ice cream
J - January Or February? Feb
K - Kids & Their Names? Zoe, Chief, Doc, and Maggie (my pets are my kids)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? a pet
M - Marriage Date? Hmmm...
N- Number Of Siblings? 0
O - Oranges Or Apples? oranges
P - Phobias/Fears? No strong fears or phobes, but don't like spiders or snakes
Q - Favorite Quote? "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. And dance like no one is watching."
R - Reason to Smile? I love, and I am loved.
S - Season? Spring, when the flowers bloom and trees grow again.
T - Tag Three People? Guess not.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I eat sugary kid's cereal.
V - Vegetable you don't like? Green peas. Blech!
W - Worst Habit? Biting my fingernails.
X - X-rays You've Had? Nose, knees, and back.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Like my friends, I don't have one favorite but adore many!
Z - Zodiac Sign? Gemini