Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm back (cough).

Well, I made it home late Friday night, but have been sick as a dog with a cold, so I'm just now getting to the blog. And this entry won't say much. I'll have to wait until I'm a little better to truly do justice about my trip. I don't know if the cold came from the cruise ship, standing on too many cold decks for hours trying to film whales and glaciers, or if there was some virus seedpod lurking in my luggage that I unwittingly dislodged and activated sometime after we arrived in Ketchikan. But it ain't fun.

Being unable to do much more than lie on the couch for hours at a time, monitoring the patterns of my drug-taking (Advil Cold and Sinus every four hours, Sucrets every two hours, Zicam every three hours...), did allow me one luxury, though. I watched the USA "The 4400" marathon on Sunday. All of it. Every episode. For like 12 hours or something. I've never watched that show, and boy is it good. I may even rent the previous seasons so I can see all the episodes I've missed. The ones yesterday were "The Essential Episodes" - the ones you need to get the general storyline so you'll be hooked when the new season starts this weekend. It SO worked. I'm totally sucked in.

So, along with my cold, I've acquired a new show to watch. And really, can you ever have enough tv to watch?

1 comment:

Judy said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! Sick or not sick, I bet it was amazing!

Get well soon - glad you made it back!