Thursday, October 05, 2006

A meme from Judy!

Okay, Judy has this meme posted on her blog, so I've put my answers below. If you don't have a blog and want to play, email me your answers!

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you think? “How does my hair look?”

2. How much cash do you have on you? $12

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? guest

4. Favorite planet? Judy said Saturn, and I think I kind of agree. It’s all those rings…

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My mom

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? I have the Hawaii 5-O theme song – it’s killer!

7. What clothes are you wearing? A UT shirt with overall shorts and Birkenstock (knock-offs) sandals

8. Do you label yourself? I defy a label…or maybe I just fit a whole lot of them.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing right now? Bjorndal (the Birkenstock knock-offs)

10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright room! Preferably with natural light – toss open those curtains!

11. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping

12. What did your last text message you received say? “So do i” (and no, I’m not going to explain what that’s a response to.)

13. What's a saying that you say a lot? “Let me tell you something…” (that’s one I catch myself saying a lot, but my friends could probably tell you the sayings I don’t even realize I’m saying a lot!)

14. Who told you they loved you last? My mom

15. Last furry thing you touched? Murphy!

16. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days? Does caffeine count?

17. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I have an unfinished roll in my Nikon point-and-shoot and an unfinished roll in my Canon AE-1.

18. Favorite age you have been so far? 10 was pretty good. It was exciting to be in the double-digits, and my parents took care of all of life’s necessities, and it wasn’t really a problem for me or the world that I was still single.

19. Your worst enemy? My willingness to believe a bad review no matter how many good ones oppose it.

20. What is your current desktop picture? I don’t have a desktop picture – just a blue background.

21. What was the last thing you said to someone? What time is it???? “I love you, too” (to my mom at the end of a phone conversation). It’s currently 2:28, p.m., but did this question mean to ask me when I last spoke to anyone?

22. If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to change a major regret, which would you choose? I’d change the regret.

23. The last song you listened to? Jive Talkin’ by the Bee Gees. (I just love that “Bob” station at FM 103.)

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm all over BobFM, too! We can get it here - pure bliss on the radio!