Thursday, May 11, 2006

Karma.

I had a family situation last night that kept me away from home, and I tried to tape TAR using my parents' VCR, but wouldn't you know I did the settings too fast and screwed it up. So, I missed the greatest episode yet! The one where karma puts the hurt on MoJo!

I read the recap on CBS, and man, am I sorry I missed it! I see that while none of the teams left the hippies any money this time, Ray and Yolie and Eric and Jeremy left them some needed clothes, while MoJo left them nothing. You reap what you sow from the universe. It's pathetic that Eric and Jeremy lied to MoJo about giving BJ sandals, though. When Monica and Joseph are the people you want to impress in life, you got problems.

I love that the frats played with the monkeys at the temple while they waited for it to open. I think I would've just wanted to stay there and play with them all day.

I see the lure of a Fast Forward at this stage of the game, but they would had to have renamed it "Suzanne Pukes." I just do NOT have it in me to eat crickets and/or grasshoppers - much less a jumbo bowl of them. I couldn't eat that much ice cream, much less insects. Would they let my cat do it in my place? She loves crickets, and she wouldn't even need them to be stir-fried or dead. Seriously, we would've lost time when I couldn't force the nasties down my throat and had to give up and go back to the Roadblock. BJ, you have my admiration for pushing through the vomit and finishing the task. You guys are made of steel.

Detour: Altar It. No question. I hear Monica had a breakdown. Poor witta Monicuh.

I'm very happy with the lineup for the final round. I'll be bummed if the frats win, happy if the hippies win, and fine with it if Ray and Yolanda win. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Judy said...

NOOOOOO!!!! You missed it????

I was at choir and then doing the baseball thing with Travis...I always miss the good stuff!

Have you heard anything about the next season? STart date? Anything?

When are we signing up?