Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What's going on???

Okay, I can't be home tonight for that show of shows, The Amazing Race. So, last night, I go to set my VCR to record it for me tonight, and I can't find it on the tv listings. I check the CBS site this morning, and it shows a preview for tonight's episode, but when I check a different source for my area's tv listings, yet again, it shows no TAR tonight. What's going on???

My VCR is not set, so if TAR IS showing tonight, I'm going to be pretty hacked that I've missed it. But why would the tv guide show a CSI: NY repeat at 9:00 on CBS tonight instead of TAR? I checked the whole primetime schedule for CBS tonight, and no TAR. Don't *make* me miss my show, tv guide!

UPDATE: I just saw on USA Today, that CBS has moved TAR to Wednesdays starting tonight. I was confused last night when I couldn't find it, and then saw online that it would be tonight, but like I said, couldn't find it on the listings. So, I guess the tv guide folks didn't know about the switcheroo. Who moves a show in the middle of the season????

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hey Suzanne - on my DISH guide it says that TAR is on at 7 tonight and Criminal Minds follows it. Just a heads up!