Monday, April 03, 2006

I win!

Well, it's official. I won the NCAA bracket contest I participate in every year. Thanks to the bizarre wins and losses from the Elite Eight on, I am at the top of our leaderboard, and no one can garner enough points in the championship game to knock me off. Too bad there's no money in this particular contest! But the glory...the glory is all mine!!

In other news, I still have the red, swollen place on my pinky finger, so I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to have her see if she can do anything. Why am I pretty sure that my finger is going to hurt worse after my visit than it does now? Stupid plants.

2 comments:

Judy said...

OUCH - sorry about the finger!

Whoo hoo for you on the bracket, girl! I gave up at 16. Mine was a mess.

Anonymous said...

Well, you got that swank little basketball next to your name as well.

Tex