Friday, June 20, 2008

In my email...

Wu Yi Tea wants to know if I'm "Tired of being overweight?"

Well, not until you SAID that!! In fact, Wu Yi, until you said that I'm overweight - just pointed it out like it's a known fact to anyone with eyes - I didn't even think I WAS overweight! But it's on the Internet, so it must be true. Dammit.

What's funny is that I've only been aware of my overweightness for about 2 minutes now, and I AM tired of it already!

I wonder why Wu Yi Tea would ask me such a thing? Do you think he has some sort of advice - some system or, say, product that could help me with my overwhelming bulk? Mr. Tea, what could the answer be?

What a relief that the answers to all of our problems just come to us in our email now. We don't even have to go looking for them. What did people ever do before the Internet?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really think the world didn't even exist before the internet... It was all just a sad, sad dream... Thank God for One's and Zero's....

J!

Judy said...

The day YOU are overweight is the day the world will tip on its side! :-)