Thursday, November 17, 2005

All that glitters...

Anyone ever heard of Gary Glitter? Yeah, me neither. But apparently, he's some washed up K.C.-and-the-Sunshine-Band wannabe who has been chased out of countries all over the world for trying to make it with youts - Britain, Cambodia, now Vietnam. They're looking for him to "clarify" his "relationship" with a 15-year-old girl. I mentioned he's 61, right?

I know what you're thinking. It's not possible that this man:



is a perv. I mean, for pity's sake could something associated with glitter be bad?



Hmmmm. Maybe there were signs that Mr. Glitter wasn't looking to live by our staid, worn-out rules of conduct. Could there have been ANY way we could've known Gary would stray from the dignified, straight-laced life that society would have him live? Was there a sign of any kind that Double G was looking for a life outside the lines?



I just don't know.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh THAT is funny! Good for you on mastering Blogger photos! YAY!

In reference to your comment on my site about the scrapbookable moment - I still have my old scrapbook with all my track ribbons in it (oh yeah, we were studs in fifth grade, remember?). I ought to pull that out and snap a few photos of it, then post them on my blog!

Suzanne said...

I SO remember our glory days of track! I still have those pics, too. There's one of us holding our ribbons - were they pink? What place is that in any universe? 5th grade, man. I had Tony Tennille hair, glasses and skinny chicken legs. Who would've guessed I'd become such a super model (see Wurstfest photo)?