Friday, November 13, 2009

In my email...

This morning, "donotreply@v99d.com" says "I'll give you anything you want."

Wow. Anything? Because that's a pretty tall order. I've got some things I want, and they're not insignificant. No one has made me this offer before, so I think I should seriously consider it.

However, it says "donotreply" (that's "do not reply" for those of us who use the space bar). If I don't reply, how do they know that I accept their offer? And do they already know what I want? I don't like people assuming they know what I want. How can I make sure they know if I can't reply?

What if I end up with something like a Chia Obama or a Snuggie? I suppose the Snuggie might be okay. But it's not *really* what I want. And where will they deliver it? To my office? To my house? Will someone have to sign for it? Because if they use Saturday delivery, and they come to my office, no one will be here to sign.

I think these people need to reconsider the logistics of accomplishing this whole project. I don't think they've thought it through.

No comments: