Sunday, November 08, 2009

In my email...

From "Jobs Needed" the following email appeared: "Immediate Jobs needed For Nursing-No experience Necessary"

So, someone needs an immediate job in nursing? And this person has no experience?

Or someone wants to hire nurses, even if they have no experience, for immediate jobs?

Is this part of the new Obamacare plan?

I don't know, man. While I appreciate that someone is willing to hire me as a nurse without any experience, I think that as a patient, I want my nurses to have experience. That's just me, and maybe it's because I'm getting older and turning into an old fuddy-duddy, but yeah...I'm going to go with experienced nurses for my medical care.

You know what else is needed by "Jobs Needed"? An editor. I have experience, though - does that count against me?

No comments: