Monday, February 04, 2008

I stand corrected.

The Pats didn't pound. I must say I'm surprised. I really thought the Patriots would just dominate last night, and not only did they not dominate, they didn't even win. Eli Manning was very impressive, and Tom Brady just didn't seem on his game. I don't know what to tell ya.

Luckily, I don't really care that much. I was rooting for the Pats. A perfect season would've been cool - history and all that. But I like the Manning boys, and it's also pretty historic to have one brother win last year and the other win this year. The only downside is that I don't like New York, so it's unfortunate that we have to all listen to New Yorkers gloat. Blech.

But congratulations to Eli Manning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The past perfect season coming to a close will ruin my whole year! They were supposed to be inspirational, but instead, Belichecks arogance lost them the game! I'm defeated... ugg...

Judy said...

I tend to root for the underdog, so I was thrilled to see NY win. However, i was WAY more into the commercials than the game anyway, so it was a great night all around!