Thursday, February 28, 2008

Granola for the rest of us

Does anyone else love Caribou Coffee granola bars?


I tried the caramel one first, and I was hooked, but now I've tried the chocolate mocha, and I think I've found a little bar of heaven.

I'm not sure how you can possibly go wrong when you're combining granola bars (health food by all accounts - don't try to disabuse me of that notion) with chocolate AND coffee! And there's even a cute animal figure thrown into the mix. I mean seriously. It's perfect.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Have you tried the vanilla latte or the mint chocolate ones yet? The vanilla latte are muy bueno, and if you like mint, you will LOVE the latter. We get the mint chocolate ones around December and January - it just doesn't seem right to be minty in March. Although, it could count as breath freshener...maybe...