Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Snowball fight!!!

It's supposed to hit 73 today, so no snowball fights will be had here in River City, but to get a little Christmas cheer, visit the "Elf" Snowball Fight Web site: www.elfmovie.com/swf/snowball_fight/index.html.

I'm sure it will suprise no one that I love the movie "Elf" considering its star. But hey, I'm not alone. My friends were *just* talking about it on Friday and laughing about particular scenes. I swear, it wasn't me who brought it up!

If you haven't seen "Elf" then get thee to Blockbuster, because it's nothing short of a modern holiday classic. Really! I mean it!! Okay, maybe it's not "Miracle on 34th Street," but you will laugh, and it's good holiday spirit and all that. If you don't like Will Ferrell...well, then, there's something wrong with you and you probably don't like Santa or Rudolph or, for that matter, the Baby Jesus, and you can't be helped. But for all of us good and true people, somewhere in among "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Scrooge" and "Christmas Vacation" (if not the best "Vacation" movie, one of the top two), squeeze "Elf" in there.

"SANTA!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I *know* him! I know him!"

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm thinking about pulling out my bathing suit this weekend and getting a bit of sun.

And you???