Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Carol Quiz!

One of the blogs I like to read, and one that I link to here on my blog, is BusyMom.net. Busy Mom is having a little trouble feelin' Christmasy, but she did provide a link on her blog to a Christmas Carol Quiz at the Chicago Tribune's site that I gave a whirl.

I missed 6, which made me deeply ashamed of my profound failure (I have a slight perfection complex), but the Trib says I shouldn't feel bad. Here's what they said about my performance:

"Your TOTAL SCORE is: 76%. Not bad. You stand to be the life of any winter holiday party you attend, should caroling break out."

This is true, ya know. I'm peppy at parties, and I love to sing. I'm pretty good, too...certainly better than most of the shmucks at holiday parties (now THAT's the spirit)!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Ha - I didn't know you were reading Busymom! Love her...she is definitely a main read for me (along with you, my dear!).

As for the quiz, I missed 2 (ducking to avoid the pie in the face). But, don't worry - have you taken the one about Christmas movies? I got 60% on that one.

Anonymous said...

Well I missed four. Not bad. Did better than I thought I would actually. Maybe I'm just a good guesser.