Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Elftastic!

No, this isn't another post about Will Ferrell. This is something you may have already heard of, but I can't take the chance that you haven't - it's just too good!

Ever wonder what you'd look like as a dancing elf? I know you have, so don't even pretend that you haven't. If you can't stand the suspense, the not knowing, then bust out whatever means you have of uploading a picture of yourself to this site and get your happy on!

You want to see me as an elf, don't you?

Well.

Okay!!!

You can record your voice, too, I guess to impart happy Christmas wishes to all who see you cuttin' your elfin rug, but I'm not really in a position to do that just right this minute. Send me the link, though, if any of you decide to do it!

Merry Almost Christmas!

3 comments:

Judy said...

The boys did this last week (did I send it to you or no?)...we did the voice thing through our cell phone. They were so cute! It is a great time!

Anonymous said...

That's very...disturbing.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. You make a cute elf, Z.