Sunday, June 14, 2009

NOW you love me!

Detente has definitely been achieved, because now every time I go into the bedroom or bathroom, David Banner comes out and wants me to pet him. This is much preferable to hissing, growling or batting at me, but geez Louise, why couldn't he have come to this place six days ago??

I'm glad we've achieved this new level of kumbaya, but I'm even happier to report that my folks on their way back and should be picking up David Banner tomorrow. Hallelujah! How nice it will be to sleep in my own bed tomorrow night!

On another note, good luck to the Longhorns tonight! Game 1 between Southern Miss and UT in the College World Series - 6 p.m. on ESPN 2. Hook 'em!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Well, I'm glad it is at least ended up with a happy ending, even though it sounds as if this had the makings for a horror flick in the beginning! HAHA

Go horns!